I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
Server Side Engineering
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, WA - 98101
We are innovators in software defined storage. Storage infrastructure should be agile and evolve as rapidly as needs do. At the same time deploying and managing storage infrastructure should not require rocket science.
Located at Smith Tower in Seattle’s historic Pioneer Square, you will work in the middle of “everything” as you use your imagination to create new opportunities for our clients.
We are looking for innovators that want to join a startup team on a journey to transform enterprise storage. Come work on a modern technology stack including CoreOS, Docker, Kubernetes and Golang. You must have a passion to deliver great products, create great user experiences, and work in a fast paced, customer-driven, product organization.
- You will be responsible for the features applications for a v1 enterprise SDS with most of the coding being in Go.
- Develop high level storage features including; manageability, policy and life cycle
- Participate as needed along with the team to deliver enterprise-ready products.
- Participate in daily stand ups and work in an agile environment within a startup culture.
You’re an engineer who can turn ideas into efficient, reliable and maintainable code. You will be successful in this role if you:
- Believe quality is a team sport and all team members are responsible to help drive it forward
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You regularly get inspired, think of new ideas and like to share them with others
- Love open source software development and being part of a community
- 4-6 years of experience with Go and Python though some - familiarity with C++ is a great bonus!
- Experience with core storage (file/block/object) is a huge plus!
- Familiarity with distributed systems, multi-threading, lock management, and consensus algorithms
- Kubernetes and Bash is a huge plus!