I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, WA - 98101
We are a leading Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning platform company focused on customer lifetime value management platform that enables marketers to achieve what’s not humanly possible by leveraging machine learning and multi-armed bandit experimentation to automatically optimize every customer interaction and maximize customer lifetime value and loyalty.
Unlike traditional rules-based marketing automation, we have controlled experimentation and machine learning platform dynamically tests 1000’s of permutations to decide and execute the optimal marketing interaction based upon each unique customer and context.
Using our platform, marketers in industries like telecom, banking, and software-as-a-service have seen more than 3% incremental growth in customer revenue and 5x retention benefit, often touching their customers less frequently while delivering great omni-channel customer experiences.
You are the enforcer of a high bar in terms of end user experience and product quality. This is a chance to work closely with a team working at the cutting edge of data science and machine learning to build an exceptional capability for marketers. You will design test plans and build automation for both our backend Hadoop based machine learning platform as well as for the platform’s UI.
• Develop and improve backend and Web UI test automation, including a fully automated regression suite
• Provide hands-on QA and leadership in a small SDET/QA team
• Collaborate with product management and other QA personnel on the definition of software test requirements
• Execute test plans as part of the software development life cycle
• 5+ years of industry experience with an emphasis on test automation and small team leadership
• Strong emphasis on Java or Python
• SQL and NoSQL data stores
• Familiarity with Hadoop a plus
Your degree is a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related fields, or you have equivalent work experience.