I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, WA - 98101
Interested in joining a start-up where you're non-founding employee #90 and hire number 5 for a quickly growing professional services team?
You'll be working with a founding team who have had several *HUGE* past successes. This group built their last start-up into a $15+ billion dollar business that included more than 1000 employees. Their Vice President of Engineering has been responsible for building v1 Server and IDE tools that have become the global standard.
Their product is a next-generation solution that combines all of the social elements of Facebook, Pinterest and Google into a single cohesive solution for content recommendation, discovery, search and collaboration across the enterprise (leveraging Machine Learning, NLP and Data Science Algorithms). Their architecture is 100% open-source leveraging JVM-based languages in the services-tier (Closure or Scala), Ruby on the web-tier, and Hadoop/NoSQL on their data-tier.
Their product is the industry’s most powerful sales engagement platform. By surfacing the most relevant content, providing flexible ways to present it to customers, and understanding how it performs across the sales cycle, we uniquely delivers visibility and insights that drive engagement, revenue, and customer satisfaction.
In this role you will be joining the Customer Services team as a Service Executive professional. It is a high impact and high visibility role, representing the company as you work with customers to define and deliver solutions using our incredible SaaS product(s). You will play a key role in building and sustaining customer and partner relationships, while driving the adoption of our SaaS product(s) within the customer's organization and ensuring that customers get the full benefits of using our solution. You will work closely with the account team to support the sales process and with the engineering team to evolve the product.
• Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision.
• An environment where you can do your best work.
• Competitive compensation.
• Full medical, dental, and vision benefits.
• Flexible work and vacation schedules.
• Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle.
• Be a black belt in our product and how it is integrated with other systems in a customer environment.
• Become a trusted customer advisor, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders (from the most senior to the most junior) to define and evolve solutions. Help the customer fully leverage our SaaS product(s) to get the most value from the product.
• Design the solution in collaboration with the customer, develop project plans, and execute on them. Deliver and launch solutions on time that meet customer needs.
• Train users to take full advantage of the product.
• While this is not a sales role you will work closely with the sales process.
• Work with the engineering team on evolving the product to fill any gaps that emerge during customer engagements.
• Articulate, convincing, and supportive when dealing with a wide range of people. Able to sustain a fast-paced discussion with an executive and to support an impatient user who is learning about our SaaS product(s) for the first time.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to construct an effective strategy for organizing and sharing sales and marketing information. Requires the ability to bridge between different teams within the customer organization, who often have conflicting perspectives. Experience operating within the marketing and/or sales team at a large organization is a major plus.
• Experience driving software solutions involving many stakeholders and delivering results on time with high quality.
• 3+ years of development, consulting, professional services, or sales engineering experience.