We’re a leading Enterprise SaaS Software company located in Palo Alto that has more than 3,000 customers across 85 countries worldwide such as Coca-Cola, DHL, Docusign, Hortonworks, etc. We’ve raised nearly $180 million in funding from top VCs responsible for other successful companies such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Box and Yelp.
Our company is let by a world class Chief Executive Officer https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-bogan-a0a3aa?, who is the Chairman of Apptio, who went IPO in the second half of 2016, former Chairman for Citrix ($14 Billion Dollar Company), former Venture Capitalist and Partner with Greylock Capital (AirBnB, Cloudera, Dropbox, Facebook and Lifelock), and prior to all of that he was President and COO of Rational Software (sold for $2 billion).
As Sr. Engineering Program Manager you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to drive product development. The successful candidate will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team to drive key aspects of product planning, execution, test and release. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
• Lead a cross-functional team from engineering, product management, hosting operations, and customer support to deliver an outstanding product.
• Ensure product development teams adhere to the product development processes.
• Drive and lead development checkpoints reviews.
• Drive, coordinate and monitor engineering programs including scheduling, planning, early adopter, and GA.
• Drive cross-functional issue resolution ensuring issues are identified, owned and resolved. Ensure issues are escalated to engineering leadership.
• Identify and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Key Responsibilities in Program Execution
• Accountable for activities/deliverables from program team.
• Responsible for schedule updates (release calendar) and change management communication.
• Scrum coaching: scrum sheets, daily stand-ups, and governance of Agile practices, test plans, etc.
• Program execution meetings.
• Responsible for managing program risk mitigation plans.
• Responsible for completion of release artifacts.
• Responsible for setting up JIRA programs, program reports and accountable for the accuracy of any reports.
• Responsible for ensuring post-mortem and preventative actions related to program are completed on time.
• Responsible for operational reports.
• Exceptional project management skills. Demonstrated working knowledge software development under Agile w/ Scrum.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Proven track record of managing and delivery large-scale projects on time.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop and implement new processes.
• Experience interfacing with customers, product management, and technical support.
• Ability to listening and gather customer/user inputs, simplify complex topics for non-technical audiences and prepare quick pointed summaries for executives and stakeholders
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence other when working across organizations
• Domain experience in cloud or enterprise software preferred.
• BS or MS in computer science with 8+ years of experience with 5+ years in a program management role.