I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, WA - 98101
We are a leading Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning platform company focused on customer lifetime value management platform that enables marketers to achieve what’s not humanly possible by leveraging machine learning and multi-armed bandit experimentation to automatically optimize every customer interaction and maximize customer lifetime value and loyalty.
Unlike traditional rules-based marketing automation, we have controlled experimentation and machine learning platform dynamically tests 1000’s of permutations to decide and execute the optimal marketing interaction based upon each unique customer and context.
Using our platform, marketers in industries like telecom, banking, and software-as-a-service have seen more than 3% incremental growth in customer revenue and 5x retention benefit, often touching their customers less frequently while delivering great omni-channel customer experiences.
We leverage machine learning and multi-armed bandit experimentation to dynamically test thousands of permutations to adaptively optimize every customer interaction and maximize customer lifetime value and loyalty.
Are you interested in being a part of an Artificial Intelligence Marketing (AIM) company that is transforming how B2C enterprises engage with their customers; improving customer experience, marketing throughput, and for the first time directly optimizing business KPIs? Do you want to join a startup company backed by the top firms in the venture capital and SaaS industries? Would you like to be part of a company that prides itself on being a meritocracy; where passion, innovation, integrity, and our customers are at the heart of all that we do?
We are seeking a skilled Linux DevOps Engineer to join our growing company. This role is responsible for enhancing our custom software implementations for our Fortune 500 customers. They will also be responsible for operational support of our applications running at datacenters and customer sites around the world. There is an opportunity for international travel as we continue to grow our client base. This position requires excellent communication, problem solving, teamwork, and organizational skills. This position reports into the Technical Operations group.
Our ideal fit is an up-and-coming self-starter in the big data industry with great Linux systems fundamentals that wants to grow their technical skills by getting hands–on experience with our cutting edge Big Data systems. One who is able to think creatively to deliver solutions on short notice with minimal requirements if the need arises.
As a Linux DevOps Engineer you will:
• Drive CI/CD and automation adoption of platform services
• Connect the pieces of our software stack from build to production and create a seamless end-to-end pipeline in the cloud, enabling high-throughput solutions of engineering problems
• Implement a continuous delivery system at scale, that spans both on premise hardware and cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and Oracle
• Participate in both the design and build of highly available, business critical production environments
• Support both production and test environments
• Utilize virtualization and container technologies (Docker, VMware ESX, vSphere, and VMware API a plus)
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
• Experience installing and maintaining highly available systems across data center environments
• Focus on automation utilizing contemporary DevOps tools and methodologies
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
• 3+ years’ experience with Linux/Unix environments
• 2+ years system administrator/engineer experience with strong scripting skills
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent advanced level
• Work Experience of 3 to 5 years in a DevOps role
• Hands on experience operating Hadoop clusters including: HDFS, Impala, Yarn
• Experience with system management tools from Cloudera
• Experience with storage technologies such as Fiber Channel, iSCSI, and cloud Object Storage.
• Experience implementing security on assorted Linux services, and/or microservices.
• Ability to interface directly with external customer project teams, including technical peers at various customer sites
Your degree is a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related fields, or you have equivalent work experience.