My path to being a Technical Recruiter started when I was a Sales Rep selling Telecom services back in 1996. One of my calls was to a small recruiting firm in Foster City, which ended up recruiting me and my life has been recruiting focused since.
While the mechanics of a job search are very basic, its the intricate details that can muddle things up. That's where my experience comes in. One thing I will never do is to send your resume to a client without finding out if you are interested in the opportunity.
I am also a firm believer that if I treat my candidates and clients with respect and professionalism, they will be relationships for life. This is important, as the key to being a successful recruiter is the ability to have candidates feel comfortable about giving their friends as referrals.
Marc Benioff has set out to disrupt the world of philanthropy with his new Salesforce.org initiative, similarly to how he’s disrupted enterprise software with Salesfore.com. Their mission to build the world’s most capable technology platform that will connect donors to their favorite charities worldwide leveraging technologies such as Machine Learning and AI, all within a suite of v1 applications build from the ground up.
In essence, Salesforce.org will become the largest and most scalable Social/Non-Profit platform in the world, boasting more than 100 million users worldwide. Salesforce.org has already aligned with the largest philanthropy partners on the planet, one such partner connects more than 120,000 corporation and 50 million individual donors to the most recognized charities worldwide.
If you’re interested in building a product at cloud scale (at Salesforce level of scale) from scratch, and want to do more for the world than optimize shopping carts or ad distribution platforms, then you should absolutely get in touch with us about Salesforce.org.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We’re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
We are building the next generation B2B2C platform. It will have the complexity of B2B and the Scale and Performance of B2C. We are looking for experienced hands-on Software Architects to define and implement our applications, platform, and core infrastructure. Everything we develop runs in real-time, at web scale, supporting hundreds of millions of requests through our API and our UI. This creates technical challenges that require innovation at scale.
We're seeking a talented full stack engineer to join our team responsible for designing and developing the software, tools, and best practices for functionality associated with our B2B2C next generation platform serving 100+ million people. You will collaborate with product managers and top-notch software engineers to build the most scalable and extensible platform for B2B2C:
• Design for Scale - Design, implement and ship features that can scale to hundreds of millions of users;
• Design for Performance - Lead feature and architecture design with a major focus on performance, scalability;
• API First - Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well;
• Think Mobile - Adopt, embrace, and promote agile and test-driven practices;
• Drive Velocity - Value team excellence over individual productivity;
• Deep understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
• Experience designing REST and/or SOAP based APIs.
• Solid communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
• Participated in building highly scalable applications involving high data volumes and transaction rates.
• Experience building secure software and have understanding of security techniques and algorithms.
• Experience with microservice architectures and Docker.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.