My path to being a Technical Recruiter started when I was a Sales Rep selling Telecom services back in 1996. One of my calls was to a small recruiting firm in Foster City, which ended up recruiting me and my life has been recruiting focused since.
While the mechanics of a job search are very basic, its the intricate details that can muddle things up. That's where my experience comes in. One thing I will never do is to send your resume to a client without finding out if you are interested in the opportunity.
I am also a firm believer that if I treat my candidates and clients with respect and professionalism, they will be relationships for life. This is important, as the key to being a successful recruiter is the ability to have candidates feel comfortable about giving their friends as referrals.
Marc Benioff has set out to disrupt the world of philanthropy with his new Salesforce.org initiative, similarly to how he’s disrupted enterprise software with Salesfore.com. Their mission to build the world’s most capable technology platform that will connect donors to their favorite charities worldwide leveraging technologies such as Machine Learning and AI, all within a suite of v1 applications build from the ground up.
In essence, Salesforce.org will become the largest and most scalable Social/Non-Profit platform in the world, boasting more than 100 million users worldwide. Salesforce.org has already aligned with the largest philanthropy partners on the planet, one such partner connects more than 120,000 corporation and 50 million individual donors to the most recognized charities worldwide.
If you’re interested in building a product at cloud scale (at Salesforce level of scale) from scratch, and want to do more for the world than optimize shopping carts or ad distribution platforms, then you should absolutely get in touch with us about Salesforce.org.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We’re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer with strong programming and automation skills to work in our team responsible for developing automation and testing the next generation platform features. We work in small, autonomous teams with integrated development, product management, quality engineering, and user experience.
You will be part of the founding team that is laser-focused to build a high scale B2B2C platform and the solutions required for the vertical industries we are targeting. You must have a startup mentality, with minimum hand-holding required and a must be a fast starter.
We're seeking a talented full stack engineer to join our team responsible for designing and developing the software, tools, and best practices for functionality associated with our B2B2C next-generation platform serving 100+ million people. You will collaborate with product managers and top-notch software engineers to build the most scalable and extensible platform for B2B2C:
• Design for Scale - Design, implement and ship features that can scale to hundreds of millions of users;
• Design for Performance - Lead feature and architecture design with a major focus on performance, scalability;
• API First - Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well;
• Think Mobile - Adopt, embrace, and promote agile and test-driven practices;
• Drive Velocity - Value team excellence over individual productivity;
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 5+ years of experience in development and/or white box testing.
• 5+ years of programming experience with Java, C++, C# (or other object-oriented programming language).
• 5+ years of experience using automation frameworks such as Selenium or JUnit and code coverage tools.
• 2+ years of experience with Databases and SQL.
• Experience writing comprehensive test plans and tests cases.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Agile/Iterative development experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.