This is a full-service creative agency that combines smart design, innovation, and agility to engage audiences in compelling ways.
Our legacy knowledge in the product, entertainment, and retail space has helped shape visual guidance and campaigns for big brands such as EA, Xbox, and Microsoft. While heavily steeped in brand execution and management for larger clients, we’ve never shied away from fledgling companies looking to change the world. We constantly find ourselves in unknown territory, happily forging new paths as we go.
Our design process is informed through deep understanding of the audience, the competition, and the client’s dream. We’ve spent nearly 2 decades partnering with our clients to craft design solutions that connect in meaningful ways—we don’t just make pretty things, we find solutions that speak truths.
We are seeking a Senior 3D Artist who is collaborative, inventive and loves making things they can be proud of. This individual believes that the best design solutions are forged out of close collaboration, effective communication, and clear objectives. Come prepared to engage in every project, big or small.
• Collaborate with team members to produce a wide variety of projects including premium VR/MR/AR storytelling, animated game Visual IDs, high-end product visualization, and other creative marketing work.
• Primary focus will be to create cinematic quality materials, lighting, and VFX for still and motion work with some concepting, modeling, UV'ing, rigging, and animating based on team needs.
• Compositing render passes for still images and motion.
• Follow production pipelines and project organization structures.
• Help determine the best tools and techniques for hitting specific visual targets.
• Contribute to brainstorming and creative review meetings to help raise the quality level of all work in the team.
• Influence project visual style, production level, and hit deadlines.
• Continually develop and share new skills to help grow the capabilities of the team.
• Bring a positive, helpful attitude, with a passion for artistic innovation and the highest quality work.
• A strong attention to detail, internal quality control and an excellence in craftsmanship and level of finish in work.
• A collaborative spirit – Your individual contribution plays an important supportive role to the overall project goals.
• Self-motivated learner, with a passion for making things better - actively keeping ahead of the curve and exploring new trends and technologies.
• A successful track record of creative problem-solving for technical and design challenges.
• Ability to perform gracefully under tight deadline pressure with strong time management and organizational skills.
• Eagerness to help build a rock-solid team.
• 4+ years’ experience in marketing or entertainment industry.
• Expert in Substance Suite, Maya and Arnold.
• Strong skills in After Effects, Nuke, or similar compositing package. Bonus skills: Houdini, RealFlow, Z-Brush, Mudbox, Unity.
• Strong skills in all aspects of the 3D pipeline with advanced skills in shading, lighting, and VFX.
• Experience with advanced render passes and compositing techniques.
• Excellent understanding of composition, color, and storytelling.
• Outstanding troubleshooting abilities.
A Bachelor's degree in 3D Art preferred, or equivalent work experience.