• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
As a Lead Full Stack Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to build new applications and Infrastructure services from scratch as well as extending the functionality of existing applications and services. Duties and Responsibilities: Designing and developing services. Roughly 70-80% hands-on coding. Applies technical expertise to design and develop innovative solutions in the cloud. Utilizes understanding of DevOps and software engineering best practices to influence design and implementation approaches and solutions. Works in a cross-functional style to achieve results. Coaches and mentors less senior software engineers in software development techniques and cloud development.
As a full stack developer you will have the opportunity to build new applications, and services from scratch as well as extending that functionality of existing applications and services.
• Design and implement the following:
• Portal/UI development and integration with existing Teradata products
• Portal/UI environment scalability
• API development, integration, management, and governance
Experience with AWS or other cloud-based development.
• Experience developing distributed systems and cloud services.
• Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web services.
• Cloud-based implementation experience to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable.
• Expertise in building Responsive Web Applications. SPAs, Cross Browser sites & Cross Device applications
• CI & CD experience.
• Experience with automated deployments and source code / configuration management tools - GitHub, VSTS, AWS OpsWorks, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
• Experience with Automated Testing Tools. (Jasmine, Selenium, CasperJS, Cucumber, etc.)
• Solid understanding of the UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems
At least 5 years of hands-on software development experience.
• Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
• Demonstrated proficiency with at least two modern general-purpose programming languages like Java, C#, etc.
• Experience designing, building, and operating distributed complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.