• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about automating development and production environments, owning a service from front to back, and love the challenge of working in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environment. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to define and implement strategies that support our many foundational services teams and external customers through the use or our ITIL Service Management platform (Service Now). Along with a systemic discipline we are also looking for candidates who can approach the DevOps discipline in new and creative ways and who are open and passionate about exploring new technologies to improve our overall environment.
The Service Management DevOps Engineer is responsible for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the Service Management Service Now platform. The role will be instrumental in serving as an integration engineer across the various ITSM, Resource, Project and Operations modules. The candidate should be ITIL certified and have a fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business processes. The candidate must demonstrate proven development experience in Service-Now application customization using client scripts, Business Rules, UI Scripts etc. The candidate should possess the ability to create, administer and manage Workflow Configuration. The candidate should have a basic knowledge of web applications, networks, protocols, email (SMTP, POP3) and Active Directory, LDAP. A Service-Now Admin Certification is a Plus.
5+ years of experience in IT Operations. 5+ years of experience with IT Service Management tools & 2+ years of experience with developing and administering Service-now.
Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, etc.), PowerShell, SaaS applications, network operations (networks, protocols and email [SMTP, POP3]).
• Strong knowledge of ITIL methodologies, ITSM concepts, enterprise IT architecture, relational databases. ITIL certifications a plus.
• Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment.
• Highly skilled and proficient in using development tools with the analytical and problem solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support.
• Experience documenting code and system processes and procedures in a clear manner.
• Experience in these areas is a plus: Active Directory; Single Sign-on using: Digested Token, SAML 2.0. & Web Services integrations.
• Service-Now Admin Certification
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.