• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Information Security Director will be responsible for all aspects of Cloud security. These responsibilities include managing operational security processes, addressing the security of Cloud upgrades and enhancements, enabling new cloud services to be built and deployed in a secure manner in Cloud, ensuring that customers are on boarded in a secure manner, and overall leadership of the Cloud Information Security organization. Additional responsibilities include meeting with current and prospective customers to ensure that Cloud security features are understood and utilized, collaborating with development organizations to drive cloud security best practices into products and services, and ensuring that Cloud meets the security and compliance requirements and applicable security standards.
Lead the Cloud information security organization.
Develop, implement, and enforce Cloud security policies.
Develop and maintain .Cloud System Security Plan.
Develop, implement, and manage .Cloud compliance with operational security procedures.
Develop Security Review thread model and operationalization standards for cloud services to be built and deployed into Cloud.
Implement a security risk management program for Cloud.
Manage operational security processes.
Develop plans for securing Cloud upgrades and enhancements.
Oversee the security procedures for customer on boarding.
Meet with prospective customers to educate them concerning Cloud security features.
Collaborate with development organizations and other stakeholders to drive cloud security best practices.
Lead Cloud security incident response activities
Assess the security of vendor products and services
Supervise application of security awareness and training programs with respect to Cloud personnel.
Address the security aspects of configuration management, contingency planning, and other operational processes.
Integrate security into the Cloud system development life cycle.
Hire, develop, and retain best in class cloud security professionals in the Cloud organization.
Security Architect and product Architects to assure security product changes and enhancements are technically reviewed for feasibility and alignment to standards.
Be a member of the product security community by providing support and collaboration for all security needs across all technical products to enhance the security of the entire enterprise.
Candidate must have: experience with NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001/2, HIPAA Security Rule, PCI DSS, security auditing, risk management, vulnerability assessments, and incident management.
Candidate must have the proven ability to serve as an effective member of a senior management team, be an effective leader to a team of highly trained personnel and consultants; form, manage and lead security planning efforts and interact effectively with customers, auditors, vendors, and key stakeholders.
Candidate should have demonstrated team building and collaboration capabilities
Candidate should have demonstrated leadership skills in areas of proactivity, collaboration, and the drive for results.
5+ years of experience in the information technology industry.
10+ years IT leadership experience in information security and privacy.
Understanding and experience in building cloud security organizations and programs and operational experience in delivering secure cloud solutions to customers.
Understanding and experience in driving security and compliance certifications of cloud solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.