• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about automating development and production environments, owning a service from front to back, and love the challenge of working in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environment. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to define and implement strategies for foundational services such as Identity and Access Management (including role-based access control, single sign-on/federated login, MFA) and enable easy consumption of these services by our internal teams. Along with a systemic discipline we are also looking for candidates who can approach the DevOps discipline in new and creative ways and who are open and passionate about exploring new technologies to improve our overall environment.
• You are center to help design and operate highly available systems and software in large distributed and Hybrid Cloud environments.
• Key focus on defining and implementing an IAM strategy (federated login, single sign-on, multi-factor auth, role based access control, etc)
• Metric driven and focused on continual improvement
• Comfortable working with distributed teams
• Strong expertise in leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies
• Automation is in your DNA – not satisfied with performing repeatable work. Automate wherever you can
• Self-Service – develop self-service capabilities so consumers can use the service without requiring manual action
• System and IT Operations
• Continuous deployments
• Subject matter expertise with identity and access management technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Centrify, OneLogin, Okta, or comparable technologies
• Strong experience with structuring Role-Based Access Control policies
• Strong experience with configuring and managing federated login solutions
• Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, Nagios/Icinga
• Experience with Logging technologies such as ELK Stack, Splunk
• Linux, Unix, and Windows operating systems
• Strong code/scripting skills in Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Perl, bash
• Experience working with complex network topologies and hardware
• Experience working in a cloud/Iaas environment – AWS, Azure
• Experience working with virtualization software such as VMWare and Openstack
• Configuration Management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack
• Test and build systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Ant
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.