Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
• Valid H1b Visa Transfers Welcomes, Green Card Petition Filed Within 6 Months
• Please No OPT EAD, Valid H1b With 24 Months Remaining Or TN1
Interested in working for what is considered to be the #1 most innovative technology company six years running? How about working for one of the top three (3) fastest growing companies in the world?
• We’re are the leader in Cloud Computing valued at more than $60.0 billion in public market capitalization, $9.0 billion in annual revenue and 24% revenue quarterly revenue growth.
• We're one of the worlds largest and most successful 'cloud computing' technology (infrastructure and applications) companies and pioneered the multi-tenancy architecture long before Google, Microsoft or Amazon. We have one of the largest and most scalable cloud deployments in the industry (billions of daily transactions with 18ms of latency).
• We're perceived as being a series of smaller start-up companies under a larger umbrella, each having their own autonomy to innovate and deliver exciting new products and distributed services. We aren't afraid to pioneer and take chances in the industry as we believe innovation is important and is best for our customers and their need(s).
• Don't be concerned about getting bored! That's really no problem because we encourage our Engineers to move around from group-to-group. In fact, we have a policy that is meant to facilitate internal transfers to different groups without issue, interested in moving to Infrastructure, Core or Applications, no problem after each major release. We also informally review your performance every (3) three-months, which gives you a tremendous opportunity to move up the ranks whereas most companies only review every (12) months.
Consider having a conversation with us. We'd be pleased to answer your questions about technical challenges, titles and responsibility, and compensation. Having this name on your resume will definitely open doors for you further down the road in your career.
We’re looking for an experienced Software Architect to help us envision and implement the next generation of our customer facing Authentication and Identity services and products. You will work hands-on with a small team built around you to take our services that already operate at massive scale, and solve both for accelerated volume growth, and extending coverage to an ever increasing portfolio of products being on boarded via acquisitions and organic product growth.
You will spend the majority of your time doing hands-on coding as a part of a scrum team. The job will also involve healthy doses of driving consensus with your peer group across R&D to make our vision a reality.
• Deliver a compelling technical strategy for taking our customer facing Authentication and Identity products into the next decade.
• Identify and understand the development practices and infrastructure that make us successful.
• Partner with peers across our R&D in aligning and building out a unified long term plan.
• Drive execution on said long term plan taking into account performance, scalability and usability of your solutions.
• Lead by example by contributing high quality, production code that powers critical pieces of our services and products.
• 5+ years of Identity, Authentication, or Application Security experience working on external, customer facing products/functionality.
• 12+ years of software development experience.
• Excellent communications skills and ability to drive consensus within the company.
• Results oriented, adaptable and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Collaborative and team oriented.
• Experience building multi-tier scalable web applications.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational database schema design.
• Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience.