Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
• Valid H1b Visa Transfers Welcomes, Green Card Petition Filed Within 6 Months
• Please No OPT EAD, Valid H1b With 24 Months Remaining Or TN1
Interested in working for what is considered to be the #1 most innovative technology company six years running? How about working for one of the top three (3) fastest growing companies in the world?
• We’re are the leader in Cloud Computing valued at more than $60.0 billion in public market capitalization, $9.0 billion in annual revenue and 24% revenue quarterly revenue growth.
• We're one of the worlds largest and most successful 'cloud computing' technology (infrastructure and applications) companies and pioneered the multi-tenancy architecture long before Google, Microsoft or Amazon. We have one of the largest and most scalable cloud deployments in the industry (billions of daily transactions with 18ms of latency).
• We're perceived as being a series of smaller start-up companies under a larger umbrella, each having their own autonomy to innovate and deliver exciting new products and distributed services. We aren't afraid to pioneer and take chances in the industry as we believe innovation is important and is best for our customers and their need(s).
• Don't be concerned about getting bored! That's really no problem because we encourage our Engineers to move around from group-to-group. In fact, we have a policy that is meant to facilitate internal transfers to different groups without issue, interested in moving to Infrastructure, Core or Applications, no problem after each major release. We also informally review your performance every (3) three-months, which gives you a tremendous opportunity to move up the ranks whereas most companies only review every (12) months.
Consider having a conversation with us. We'd be pleased to answer your questions about technical challenges, titles and responsibility, and compensation. Having this name on your resume will definitely open doors for you further down the road in your career.
We’re seeking a Lead Performance Engineer for our Authentication team. Come join a team that built a login service that handles 2 Billion+ logins every month, runs Authentication & Identity for all of our platforms & properties, and is gearing up to start supporting connected devices that make up the Internet of things! You'll work on new & existing protocols such as Out of band Geo Based Two Factor, OAuth, SCIM, OpenID Connect, and SAML that we've pioneered & adopted in partnership with other industry leaders.
You'll solve hard engineering problems around user switching, replication, availability, and scalability as we move into our next chapter of growth. This engineer is responsible for designing and implementing sophisticated performance and scalability measurement studies. The candidate must demonstrate technical prowess and an uncanny ability to understand novel system architectures, pinpoint problem areas, and develop succinct prioritized test plans with little more than verbal conversation with Development across multiple hardware and software tiers.
The engineer will use a variety of tools including industry standard load generators / monitors, as well as custom developed software written in Java and other languages. The Engineer will construct specialized scenarios to measure product scalability, stability, and reliability against current, projected, and adverse real world conditions. Resulting data will be used to enhance performance and scalability of the product to help ensure the service is blazingly fast and bulletproof. In addition, the Engineer will help consolidate, analyze, and present data in formal reports / capacity planning guides containing formulas, scenarios, and best practices to further aid the teams responsible for monitoring, managing, and integrating the application in production.