Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
We’re a leading Enterprise SaaS Software company located in Palo Alto that has more than 3,000 customers across 85 countries worldwide such as Coca-Cola, DHL, Docusign, Hortonworks, etc. We’ve raised nearly $180 million in funding from top VCs responsible for other successful companies such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Box and Yelp.
Our company is led by a world class Chief Executive Officer, who is the Chairman of several companies he's taken successfully IPO, one that had a successful IPO in Q4 of 2016. This same individual prior was the former Chairman for a $14 billion dollar publicly traded software company, former Venture Capitalist and Partner with Greylock Capital (AirBnB, Cloudera, Dropbox, Facebook and Lifelock), and prior to all of that he was President and COO of another publicly traded enterprise software company that sold for $2 billion. Definitely WORLD-CLASS!!
Do you get excited by building world class user experiences? Does the thought of building web applications that can scale from small to very large enterprises, data intensive yet fluid and highly interactive, delivered in the cloud, across the globe, excite you? Join our team to bring delightful experiences that brings the power of our in-memory compute platform to end users. We are looking for prolific engineers to join our engineering team and continue revolutionizing our user experience and technology.
• Manage a team of engineers who develop, modify and unit test software applications in local, networked, or Internet-based software programs.
• Provide guidance and direction regarding daily tasks for team leads and Sr. Developers.
• Own development related deliverables and manage associated timelines and tasks.
• Provide QA and Product team members with estimates and updates.
• Work with your manager on metrics and reporting as necessary.
• Perform code reviews and debug issues.
• Must be able to lead a team to deliver high-quality code on schedule and communicate with groups in and outside the development team.
• Drive the creation of a new application including working closely with Product Management to define the product.
• Overseeing the product architecture.
• Hiring and nurturing a high performing team.
• Building a development roadmap.
• Acting as a project manager in driving the daily execution of the team.
• Coaching the team.
• Experience with Open Source products and components, including public contribution.
• At least 8 years of software engineering experience, 3 as an engineering manager leading 8+ engineers.
• Agile process experience.
• Familiarity and experience working with object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Knowledge of the advanced analytics industry is desired.
• Strong collaborative, coaching, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or equivalent professional experience.