I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$150000.00 - $170000.00
United States, CA - 95014
We built the first AI-driven wireless platform, designed specifically for the Smart Device Era. The Learning Wireless LAN makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable by providing unprecedented visibility into the user experience and by replacing time consuming manual IT tasks with proactive automation. In addition, we are the first vendor to bring enterprise-grade Wi-Fi, BLE and IoT together to deliver personalized, location-based wireless services without requiring battery-powered beacons. All operations are managed via our modern cloud architecture for maximum scalability, agility and performance.
Our team team consists of leading experts in wireless, machine learning and cloud, who are responsible for building the largest and most advanced networks in the world. Founded in 2014, the company is based in Cupertino, CA and funded by top investors, including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Cisco Investments.
DevOps is not a position, it’s a process, and our client is fully committed to the DevOps way methodology and philosophy.
We are looking for engineers that relish taking on a “Greenclouds” opportunity to help shape the culture, tools and implementation of a CI/CD driven, lovingly monitored, scalable, real-time screaming/streaming infrastructure. This is an engineering heavy DevOps role.
• Build, configure and maintain the core tools, frameworks, and systems of our platform
• Create and maintain mechanisms that enable our Microservices to be fully tested and continuously delivered at scale
• Participate in the design and implementation of a real-time monitoring system
• Help create and manage multi-datacenter, non-stop systems
• Blue-Green deployments and Canary Releases on top of Kafka, Stream Processing, InfluxDB, and Cassandra
• Build tools that allow us to develop and deploy polyglot services
• Create tools that leverage schema repositories, Avro, code generators, DSLs and other productivity amplifiers
• Write and maintain Chef Cookbooks, CI Jobs that build assets, Docker Containers, etc, use Mesos for scalable deployment
• Contribute back to Open Source community
• At home with the command line, Linux, Git, AWS, Vagrant, CI, and ChatOps
• Can deploy with, and a preference for, Chef
• Polyglot by nature. Strong with and willing to learn Python, Go, Java
• Hands-on with one or more of the following: Kafka, Hadoop / YARN, Mesos, Spark, Storm, Samza, Esper, NetflixOSS, Elasticsearch, influxDB, Cassandra or HBase
• Experience working up AWS
• Prior work troubleshoot performance and scalabililty bottlenecks
• Working familiarity with Docker, Mesos, Linux Containers and related frameworks
• Experience with modern monitoring systems (Sensu, Riemann, Graphite, StatsD, etc)
• Knowledge of Machine/Deep Learning, Statistics, Big Data / Stream Processing
• Comprehension of WiFi protocols and implementations
• Experience building Sensor or IoT data processing systems
Bachelors or above in Computer Science or other applicable field.