I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
Data Science/AI/Machine Learning
$150000.00 - $190000.00
United States, CA - 95014
Our team members have changed the world before, and we plan to do it again.
We built the first AI-driven wireless platform, designed specifically for the Smart Device Era. The Learning Wireless LAN makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable by providing unprecedented visibility into the user experience and by replacing time consuming manual IT tasks with proactive automation. In addition, we are the first vendor to bring enterprise-grade Wi-Fi, BLE and IoT together to deliver personalized, location-based wireless services without requiring battery-powered beacons. All operations are managed via our modern cloud architecture for maximum scalability, agility and performance.
Our team team consists of leading experts in wireless, machine learning and cloud, who are responsible for building the largest and most advanced networks in the world. Founded in 2014, the company is based in Cupertino, CA and funded by top investors, including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Cisco Investments.
Our team is looking for an entrepreneurial Data Scientist to help define and develop the next generation of cloud mobile analytic platforms. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches and comes from a production level background not just academia.
• Research and develop statistical learning models and algorithms
• Partner with product management and engineering teams to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
• Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
• Design/Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
• Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
Experience with following technologies:
• Cloud SW Architecture for SaaS solutions
• Distributed Software Design
• Database technologies such as Postgress, Hadoop, and Titan.
• Software Development Tools such as RoR, Java, Web 2.0, etc.
• Hands-on coding using Java/Python
• Developing/implementingOpen Source Technology
• Data mining and statistical analysis
Proven ability to lead technical teams and articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
Masters degree or above in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or Physics