I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$150000.00 - $170000.00
United States, CA - 95014
We built the first AI-driven wireless platform, designed specifically for the Smart Device Era. The Learning Wireless LAN makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable by providing unprecedented visibility into the user experience and by replacing time consuming manual IT tasks with proactive automation. In addition, we are the first vendor to bring enterprise-grade Wi-Fi, BLE and IoT together to deliver personalized, location-based wireless services without requiring battery-powered beacons. All operations are managed via our modern cloud architecture for maximum scalability, agility and performance.
Our team team consists of leading experts in wireless, machine learning and cloud, who are responsible for building the largest and most advanced networks in the world. Founded in 2014, the company is based in Cupertino, CA and funded by top investors, including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Cisco Investments.
• Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
• Research and develop statistical learning models and algorithms for indoor location
• Software development on our wireless and indoor location services
• Simulation of algorithms and translation of those simulations into production code
• Cross team (product management/engineering/customer success) collaboration
• Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
• Opensource Contributor
• Experience with indoor location solutions
• Hands on knowledge of WiFi
3+ years of production experience with the following technologies:
• Database technologies (e.g. SQL, Postgress, Hadoop, Titan, Cassandra …)
• Software Development Tools (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Java, Web 2.0 tools, Agile Process)
• Hands-on coding using Java/Python
• Open Source Technology (e.g. Kafka, Elastic Search, Angular, Storm, Spark)
• Data mining and statistical analysis
Master’s Degree (or greater) in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or Physics.
Specifically a solid understanding of Control Theory, filtering, and estimation algorithms.