I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
Full Stack Applications
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94111
One of the top 3 job boards (late stage startup) in the US and is expanding their team both in San Francisco and Mill Valley to join their core product team.
As a fast-growing startup, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment – which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises.
• All employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
• 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
• Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
• Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
• Onsite gym and fitness classes
• Free catered lunch; new menu daily
• Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
• Your choice between Mac or PC
• Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
• Free parking
In this role you work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers – so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. And most importantly – we look for people that can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver – because it’s a lot more fun to get things done.
• 5+ years of software development experience on large scale, high-volume sites
• Proficient with open source Java technologies like Spring, Hibernate, and Struts, and Solr
• Proficient working with relational databases as well as NoSQL technologies like Redis and Riak
• Experience building service-oriented solutions and RESTful microservices
• Strong understanding of Java multithreading, concurrency and memory management
• Experience with writing both unit tests and integration tests
Bachelors or above in Computer Science or a similar field