The User Trust team acts as guardians of all our users . We leverage our rich datasets to find solutions to problems ranging from safety to fraud. We’re a hands on team interested in the end to end data lifecycle: from wrangling data to understanding the tradeoffs between model complexity and deployment in production. If you’re passionate about solving complex problems with immediate real-world impact, we want you!
You will get to solve interesting problems by collaborating with other Engineers, UI Designers, and Data teams. You will also pick up the software engineering practices for larger teams: code reviews, ample use of static analysis, prolific feature-flagging, semantic versioning of internal APIs, and more.
* Test and validate these insights via rapid experimentation and deployment
* Generate multivariate statistical models to identify latent factors, preventive and preemptive capabilities that the trust framework requires
* Proficient in RDBMS such as PostgresQL or MySQL; and statistical programming in languages like R, Python, Java, C++ or SAS
* Experience in ETL, feature selections, modeling, model validation and conducting data analyses using R, SQL, Python or any JVM languages
* Deep understanding and implementation experience of predictive modeling algorithms such as logistic regression, neural networks, forward propagation, decision trees and heuristic models, with familiarity dealing with trade offs between model performance and business needs
* Experience in interfacing with other teams and departments to deliver impact solutions for organisation