My path to being a Technical Recruiter started when I was a Sales Rep selling Telecom services back in 1996. One of my calls was to a small recruiting firm in Foster City, which ended up recruiting me and my life has been recruiting focused since.
While the mechanics of a job search are very basic, its the intricate details that can muddle things up. That's where my experience comes in. One thing I will never do is to send your resume to a client without finding out if you are interested in the opportunity.
I am also a firm believer that if I treat my candidates and clients with respect and professionalism, they will be relationships for life. This is important, as the key to being a successful recruiter is the ability to have candidates feel comfortable about giving their friends as referrals.
Do you have a passion for cooking? Technology? Are you a food nerd?
What if you could combine both to design & build software solutions?
Fast paced IoT start up with billion dollar global backing is looking for engineers to innovate, create and transform the IoT Connected Kitchen of the future... now!
They are rapidly expanding into other product lines and looking for engineers that want to Design, build and implement core features in our web offerings that support tens of millions of connected devices and users.
This is a full stack role with a bias towards the front end.
You will be responsible for multiple web properties IoT platform and application suite.
We are the industry leader in our space, a sales leader on Amazon, and are rapidly
expanding into other product lines. Our culture is radical honesty & transparency combined with laser sharp customer focus –– in the service of awesome software experiences across all our products.
*Design, build and implement core features in our web offerings supporting tens of millions of connected devices and users.
• Create elegant customer-focused web user experiences using feedback from A/B testing, analytics and our own product team.
• Ensure all web properties conform to Google Search requirements and meet SEO requirements, including mobile web optimization.
• Leverage SaaS services to achieve the above.
Nice to Have
• Production experience with Amazon AWS services (EC2) or equivalent Google Cloud Platform experience.
• Familiar with Google Search Console.
• Prior experience with structured data in a web page for ecommerce.
Significant experience designing and coding complex, mission
critical products spanning millions of users
• Six years experience building and shipping major websites as a
• Proficient with Linux (Ubuntu/Fedora)
• Six to ten years experience programming in multiple languages (preferably ECMAScript, Go, Ruby, Python).
• Solid understanding of HTML DOM, JQuery, and at least one frontend framework (Angular2, React, Vue.js.
• Significant experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban or XP).
• Understanding of security for web.
• Strong git fu is essential (you will be asked)
• Prior experience with Google Analytics including instrumenting
code and understanding reports