I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
User Interface (HTML5/CSS3)
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94941
Our client is one of the top 3 job boards (late stage startup) in the US and they are aggressively expanding their team both in San Francisco and Mill Valley to join their core product team.
As a fast-growing startup, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment – which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises.
• All employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
• 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
• Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
• Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
• Onsite gym and fitness classes
• Free catered lunch; new menu daily
• Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
• Your choice between Mac or PC
• Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
• Free parking
The Member Experience team is responsible for creating a unique site experience. You will be partnering closely with product, design, and other engineers to build rich, engaging features that drive a personalized experience.
The team is part of our larger Product and Consumer Engineering organization.
• 4+ years building high-quality, secure presentation layers for high visibility web sites
• Proficiency in ReactJS and NodeJS
• Proficiency in building responsive web applications
• Experience developing server-side MVC applications, ideally Java/Spring based
• Experience building products for international audiences and Search Engine Optimization best practices and techniques