For over a decade we have been a driving force behind k-12 education advancement and build new learning possibilities for over 2.6 million kids and 120,000 teachers. We are here to inspire students to not only think about and relate to mathematics in a new way but to also truly enjoy the subject.
We have a highly creative environment and a laid back company culture that is very focused on respecting the contributions of the team and encouraging growth, development, and innovation.
Our online software has been a defining force in the EdTech space and has been the recipient of several awards in our industry.
Our adaptive technology, curriculum, and game-like environment work together to provide a unique learning experience that’s like no other. Learn more.
We are 100% on the Amazon AWS cloud and work with modern technologies such as Docker, Terraform, Consul, and Nomad to build the next generation of our infrastructure.
As the Lead DevOps Engineer you will report directly to the VP of Engineering and manage a small group of Engineers to build out our CI/CD pipeline. This is a very hands on heavy leadership role with an 80/20 split between individual contributor and leadership responsibilities.
Our platform team develops and automates solutions that provide service discovery, load balancing, monitoring, logging, scheduling, etc. The goal is to support our site reliability and continuous delivery objectives.
• Work with us to shape the DevOps culture and evangelize it's adoption company-wide
• Design, architect, and implement new components in our developing DevOps platform
• Lead a small group of very talent engineers
• Keep up to date on the newest and most advanced technologies for defining the future of the cloud
• Most importantly be the driving force behind the build out of our CI/CD pipeline
Those with 5+ years of experience and 1-2 years of leadership/management would be ideal.
This is a development (not Ops) heavy role and we are looking for someone with hands on experience in the below technologies:
• Hands on experience building out CI/CD pipeline
• Docker and containerized Microservices
• Strong development skills with Python - we have components built in Java/Ruby and Python is the glue that holds it together.
• IT Infrastructure tools such as Chef (writing recipes not just using them)/Terraform/Consul/etc
• AWS Deployment