You will be part to of the dynamic team building a state-of-the-art test automation framework for Mixed Reality - a beautifully realistic 3D environment visible in the real world.
In this role, you will help architect and develop automation infrastructure for the most innovative, cutting-edge and technologically advanced product and systems. The goal is to develop and deploy a fully automated test automation solution that empowers a wide community of software engineers, scientists, and artists to deliver a truly magical experience to our customers with high-quality product.
• Help enhance automation framework by developing tools and tests cases for various parts of the products.
• Develop/Test and Run automated tests on daily basis for test schedule and Continuous Integration system.
• Help deploy and maintain automation infrastructure in the lab. Help development teams to run automated unit tests on their own system.
• Ensure all automation tests are run as per the schedule and troubleshoot any issues related to it.
• Investigate and recommend systems/tools to support continuous integration and test automation objectives and processes
• Use your testing and automation skills to automate various types of tests triggered by continuous integration environment, and improve overall test coverage
• 4+ years of solid experience of QA / Automation testing and hands-on development in C#, Java or any high-level languages, C/C++, etc.
• Scripting knowledge of Python, Powershell and shell scripting is highly desired
• Familiarities and experience with Linux and Mac OS are desired
• Experience with the development of web reporting portals/Dashboard, creating test reports using charts/graphs is highly desirable
• Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, test management tools, and defect tracking tools is desirable
• Proven track record of hands-on experience with manual and automated testing of embedded devices is a must
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
• Excellent understanding of different types of testing (i.e. load, performance, reliability, usability, etc) and their scope and boundaries
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of test data analysis, statistics, and test reports
• Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred