For over a decade we have been a driving force behind k-12 education advancement and build new learning possibilities for over 2.6 million kids and 120,000 teachers. We are here to inspire students to not only think about and relate to mathematics in a new way but to also truly enjoy the subject.
We have a highly creative environment and a laid back company culture that is very focused on respecting the contributions of the team and encouraging growth, development, and innovation.
Our online software has been a defining force in the EdTech space and has been the recipient of several awards in our industry.
Our adaptive technology, curriculum, and game-like environment work together to provide a unique learning experience that’s like no other. Learn more.
We are 100% on the Amazon AWS cloud and work with modern technologies such as Docker, Terraform, Consul, and Nomad to build the next generation of our infrastructure.
The DevOps Engineer maintains and evolves operational environments in support of the Technology organization CI/CD initiatives and operational goals. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for achieving assigned objectives by delivering high quality technical services, providing support to other personnel, and assisting in the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of the operational environment.
Our platform team develops and automates solutions that provide service discovery, load balancing, monitoring, logging, scheduling, etc. The goal is to support our site reliability and continuous delivery objectives.
• Architect and implement new components of our service platform.
• Automate manual processes to enable other engineering teams to self-service their application delivery needs.
• Work with modern technologies such as Docker, HashiCorp products (Terraform, Consul, and Nomad), Cloud Formation, Kubernetes, etc.
5+ years of hands on and relevant experience
Experience with the following:
• Strong OO Development experience, preferably in Python.
• Building CI/CD pipelines.
• AWS stack, Docker, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Jenkins, etc.
• Large-scale production SOA systems and microservice architectures.
• Technical and non-technical communication.
Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience