I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
Full Stack Applications
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94941
We are disrupting a $90B Talent Acquisition market and that starts by leveraging our 40M+ members to revolutionize the way great people find a great role and team.
• All employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
• 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
• Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
• Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
• Onsite gym and fitness classes
• Free catered lunch; new menu daily
• Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
• Your choice between Mac or PC
• Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
• Free parking
We are looking for a strong full-stack engineer(60/40 Back/Front) to join our Email & Notifications development team where they will be responsible for delivering millions of communication each day. We build machine learning-driven optimizations and tracking tools to provide engaging career related communication to our users while respecting their preferences. We strive to maintain 24x7 platform uptime which is leveraged by all teams, from engineering to marketing, to communicate with all our users.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing rich, dynamic experiences that drive long-term loyalty. You are also passionate about creating and delivering high-quality, maintainable code in a fast-paced environment. You lean more heavily towards back-end development but have a keen interest in front-end technologies and how users interact with your features.
• More than 2 years of experience building high-volume, consumer-facing web sites working with a mix of back-end and client-side technologies
• Proficiency with Java and working server-side MVC applications along with Struts, KSP, Freemarker, and RESTful services that can scale to millions of requests daily
• Strong experience with SQL and noSQL databases
• Redis or Riak is a large plus
• Solid understanding of design patterns and unit testing
Bachelors or above in Computer Science or a similar field