I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
Server Side Engineering
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94111
We are one of the top 3 job boards in the US and we are expanding the team in San Francisco for a core platform for our company.
As a fast-growing and highly adaptive group we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment – which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises.
• All employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
• 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
• Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
• Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
• Onsite gym and fitness classes
• Free catered lunch; new menu daily
• Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
• Your choice between Mac or PC
• Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
• Free parking
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a central role in the design and development of our nationally recognized Jobs Platform. The ideal candidate will have a passion for development and a strong background in building dynamic, high-volume web sites with Java using an Agile development methodology.
This is a very dynamic and innovation driven team of Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers based in our downtown San Francisco office.
• Over 5 years of experience with large scale and high volume systems
• Strong knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency, and memory management
• Proficiency with open source tech such as Spring, Hibernate, and Struts
• Hands on experience building RESTful Microservices
• Experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL Tech such as Redis and Riak
• Bachelors or above in Computer Science or a similar field