I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94941
One of the top 3 job boards in the US and is expanding their team both in San Francisco and Mill Valley to join their core product team.
As a fast-growing startup, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment – which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises.
• All employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
• 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
• Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
• Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
• Onsite gym and fitness classes
• Free catered lunch; new menu daily
• Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
• Your choice between Mac or PC
• Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
• Free parking
We are searching for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Business Application team to help deliver capability that fuels growth and efficiency.
Are you ready to find a company, and job, that you will love?
We are looking for someone that will foster a deep partnership and highly productive consultative relationship between IT and internal clients, leading a portfolio of IT projects and services, with a focus on our global Finance, Accounting, and FP&A business processes.
• You will provide structure and leadership to process improvement projects as well as expertise in developing new or improved workflows. You have strong verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated success leading multi-functional project teams. You are responsible for understanding our business and translating business needs across Finance into technical solutions, leading the delivery of services and projects, and ensuring success.
• You will also play a key role in assessing and supporting support and maintenance, troubleshooting and implementing practices recommendations relating to key financial systems like NetSuite and Zuora.
• We focus on high-impact projects that improve our most important metrics or fundamentally change the way we operate.
• This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Manager of Enterprise Applications, Financial Systems.
• You will maintain the relationship between Finance and IT to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive global Finance operations.
• You will function as a Product Manager business and partner to model, design, and build business solutions that improve our Finance processes.
• You will collaborates with Finance to define requirements and lead projects from inception through delivery, including status updates, budget reconciliation, scope changes, etc.
• You will respond to issues and incidents and provide day-to-day administration and support of NetSuite, Coupa, Zuora, and RevPro
• You will Actively identify issues or opportunities areas and proposes process, data, or systematic solutions.
• You will partner with business leadership, internal/external development resources and suppliers to ensure timely, accurate and cost-effective delivery of IT solutions.
• You will collaborate with offshore application development teams to validate test results for new solutions verifying that they meet the requirements of the business group.
• You will develop and maintain and document current and new system process flows.
• We'd love to see In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of NetSuite and Rev Pro but similar platforms are fine.
• We prefer someone with SaaS business model experience in a hyper-growth environment.
• NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification.
• NetSuite Administrator Certification.
• Ideally we are looking for someone with strong NetSuite experience but if not someone who is familiar with complex ERP solutions such as Oracle ERP, Zuora, RevPro, Coupa, or Workday could also work.
• 10+ experience in IT analysis, design and implementation of complex ERP solutions.
• 5+ years of technical experience and project management in a fast-growing, technology organization, preferably cloud-based (SaaS) product delivery.
• You have deep understanding of key financial business processes (Quote-to-Cash, Billing, Collections, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay).
• You are an excellent communicator with exceptional active listening skills, with ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Bachelors degree in the field of computer science or information systems.