This is the chance to work for the hottest Augmented Reality late stage startup that is innovating in the AR space to create new hardware and software that will give its users a never-before-seen AR experience and redefine how we access screens and visualize data.
You will be part to of the team that is building the test automation framework for what we call the Mixed Reality- a beautifully realistic 3D environment visible in the real world. In this role, you will help develop building blocks of automation infrastructure and tests. The goal is to develop an automation system and develop automated scripts to test the software quality in very efficient manner and empower a wide community of software engineering teams to build a quality product.
• Help with implementation of a lean and efficient automation framework, automation tools and test scripts aligning to the overall test automation strategy that promotes
• Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts for daily smoke, functional, performance, reliability and stress scenarios in automated fashion
• Identify automation opportunity in manual test scenarios and improve them for efficiency and speed
• Help create supporting tools and HW setups to enhance automation framework capabilities
• Help develop continuous build automated test scheduler and test reporting tools
• Debug and fix defects in the existing system for efficiency and accuracy
• 3+ years in software development and test automation experience with embedded systems
• In depth knowledge of C#, C/C++, Python and shell scripting
• Proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy and Automation test script management
• Experience with object oriented analysis and design and software engineering best practices
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent understanding with HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex embedded systems such as mobile phones, VR systems, etc.
• Experience with automated test scheduler, test data management, data analysis and statistics
• Familiarity with SW quality matrix, quality reporting portals, SQL, Charting is a plus
• Experience with robotics is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
BS/MS in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience