This is the chance to work for the hottest Augmented Reality late stage startup that is innovating in the AR space to create new hardware and software that will give its users a never-before-seen AR experience and redefine how we access screens and visualize data.
You will be part to of the team that is building the test automation framework for what we call the Mixed Reality- a beautifully realistic 3D environment visible in the real world. In this role, you will help develop building blocks of automation infrastructure and tests. The goal is to develop an automation system and develop automated scripts to test the software quality in very efficient manner and empower a wide community of software engineering teams to build a quality product.
• Help the design and implementation of test automation framework for the overall software stack.
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to the junior team members with implementation and/or migration to appropriate systems and tools aligning to the overall test automation strategy
• Analyze product source code and work with development teams to propose appropriate test automation strategies
• Provide technical and architectural guidance towards the automation solution that supports Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices.
• Take a technical leadership role in ensuring that new and existing systems are aligned to architectural guidelines.
• Investigate and recommend systems/tools to support continuous integration and test automation objectives and processes.
• Use coding skills to implement test automation, automate daily tasks, and improve overall test coverage.
• 8+ years of development experience with C#, C/C++ and/or Python and embedded systems
• Excellent development skills with Unix/Linux systems, shell scripting and scripting language such as Python
• Excellent understanding with HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex embedded systems.
• Experience with some of the various areas of embedded systems, such as, Board level testing (e.g SoC, Memory, Power, Performance), Display, acoustic, sensors and camera.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of data analysis and statistics
• Ability to work in fast paced and agile environment and manage multiple priorities on a daily basis to produce desired outcome
• Familiarity with web reporting portals, SQL, Reporting, Carting is a plus
• Familiarity with Robotics is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
BS/MS in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience