• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The IntelliCloud Information Security Director will be responsible for all aspects of our IntelliCloud security. These responsibilities include managing operational security processes, addressing the security of our IntelliCloud upgrades and enhancements, enabling new cloud services to be built and deployed in a secure manner in IntelliCloud, ensuring that customers are on-boarded in a secure manner and overall leadership of the IntelliCloud Information Security organization.
Additional responsibilities include meeting with current and prospective customers to ensure that IntelliCloud security features are understood and utilized, collaborating with development organizations to drive cloud security best practices into products and services, and ensuring that IntelliCloud meets the security and compliance requirements and applicable security standards.
• Lead the IntelliCloud information security organization.
• Be part of the overall security strategy of our products by collaborating with our Technology and Innovation Office’s Chief Security Architect to develop and implement product security standards and risk framework for the entire enterprise and assure those standards and framework work for Intellicloud.
• Develop, implement, and enforce IntelliCloud security policies.
• Develop and maintain IntelliCloud System Security Plan.
• Develop, implement, and manage IntelliCloud compliance with operational security procedures.
• Develop Security Review thread model and operationalization standards for cloud services to be built and deployed into IntelliCloud.
• Implement a security risk management program for Intellicloud.
• Manage operational security processes.
• Develop plans for securing IntelliCloud upgrades and enhancements.
• Oversee the security procedures for customer onboarding.
• Meet with prospective customers to educate them concerning IntelliCloud security features.
• Collaborate with development organizations and other stakeholders to drive cloud security best practices.
• Coordinate internal and external audits for IntelliCloud.
• Lead Cloud security incident response activities.
• Assess the security of vendor products and services.
• Supervise application of security awareness and training programs with respect to IntelliCloud personnel.
• Address the security aspects of configuration management, contingency planning, and other operational processes.
• Integrate security into the IntelliCloud system development life cycle.
• Hire, develop, and retain best in class cloud security professionals in the IntelliCloud organization.
• Collaborate with Technology and Innovation’s Office (TIO) Chief Security.
• Architect and product Architects to assure security product changes and enhancements are technically reviewed for feasibility and alignment to standards.
• Be a member of the product security community by providing support and collaboration for all security needs across all technical products to enhance the security of the entire enterprise.
* CISSP certification is highly desired.
* AWS and Cloud Services.
* Enterprise Software Experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience listed below:
• Candidate must have: the expertise to understand the IntelliCloud’s technical and business environment, familiarity with national security standards, experience with NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001/2, HIPAA Security Rule, PCI DSS, security auditing, risk management, vulnerability assessments, and incident management.
• Candidate must have the proven ability to serve as an effective member of a senior management team, be an effective leader to a team of highly trained personnel and consultants; form, manage and lead security planning efforts and interact effectively with customers, auditors, vendors, and key stakeholders.
• Candidate should have demonstrated team building and collaboration capabilities
• Candidate should have demonstrated leadership skills in areas of proactivity, collaboration, and the drive for results.
• 15+ years of experience in the information technology industry.
• 10+ years IT leadership experience in information security and privacy.
• Understanding and experience in building cloud security organizations and programs and operational experience in delivering secure cloud solutions to customers.
• Understanding and experience in driving security and compliance certifications of cloud solutions.
• Bachelors degree in computer science, information security or related experience.