I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$115000.00 - $130000.00
United States, CA - 94945
It's not often you get to shake up an industry with new tech these days but this is one of those times.
We are working with a company that defined one of the most important changes in legal tech within the state of California.
Our client, who supports thousands of law firms and legal departments across the US with their nationally recognized platform, has engaged us to help them find a clever and ambitious Salesforce Admin to join their team in Novato.
Nationally recognized as one of the top 20 "Most Promising" legal tech firms in the US led our client to be selected by the Orange County Superior Court to expand their eFiling system, a mission critical need.
To increase their collaboration within the industry they are also one of the leading sponsors of CourtHack, which is a 30 hour hackathon focused on building prototype solutions for legal tech.
You will own, in it's entirely, our evolving NetSuite environment and will be able to contribute to the functional and technical design along with implementation and testing.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a level of comfort working with Finance and engineering teams so we need someone who can tackle the technical hurdles but also understand the business ramifications of those decisions.
You understand the needs of the customer and can translate those needs into viable solutions that enhance the customer experience. Most importantly, you want to be the architect of your own success and, by doing so, build a better business.
We're looking for someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves, dive into details, and get help when needed to resolve issues.
• Maintain user access, roles and rights and provide end user training.
• Create, manage and edit customized NetSuite reports, forms, fields, and records.
• Keep and maintain master business data lists for reporting and integration.
• Enter tickets and manage backlog within JIRA to troubleshoot and remedy related issues.
• Educate employees and promote NetSuite and accounting best practices at One Legal.
Process Analysis and Documentation
• Manage, own and document all requirements involving NetSuite, including all integrations.
• Scale finance infrastructure to meet the needs of One Legal growth.
• Identify gaps, both technological and business related, and propose dynamic solutions to address the gaps.
Process Improvement & Project Management
• Own NetSuite projects including audit of current settings, enhancements, integrations, and other special projects.
• Leverage your existing NetSuite experience to help setup and improve One Legal’s NetSuite processes and automation.
• Share your individual subject matter expertise and be a primary liaison to Engineering, Production Support, and IT.
• Provide technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to internal key stakeholders.
• Provide data stream optimization to data warehouse and business intelligence systems by partnering with the data engineering team
• Over 3 years of experience with ERP implementations/adminstration with at least 2 years being focused on NetSuite
• NetSuite integrations and customizations knowledge
• Financial systems architecture experience
• Basic GAAP and accounting principles knowledge
• NetSuite Administrator (Suite Foundation) Certification
• Adaptive Planning experience
• Salesforce experience
• High-volume service transaction experience
• Payment processing experience including credit card and ACH
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or a relevant discipline.