Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Marc Benioff has set out to disrupt the world of philanthropy with his new Salesforce.org initiative, similarly to how he’s disrupted enterprise software with Salesforce.com. Their mission to build the world’s most capable technology platform that will connect donors to their favorite charities worldwide leveraging technologies such as Machine Learning and AI, all within a suite of v1 applications build from the ground up.
In essence, Salesforce.org will become the largest and most scalable Social/Non-Profit platform in the world, boasting more than 100 million users worldwide. Salesforce.org has already aligned with the largest philanthropy partners on the planet, one such partner connects more than 120,000 corporation and 50 million individual donors to the most recognized charities worldwide.
If you’re interested in building a product at cloud scale (at Salesforce level of scale) from scratch, and want to do more for the world than optimize shopping carts or ad distribution platforms, then you should absolutely get in touch with us about Salesforce.org.
NOTES FROM THE HIRING MANAGER ABOUT THIS ROLE:
• Launch activities, press, analyst meetings, etc are all important.
• Enabling their channel sales like United Way and how we work with their marketing team to plan events and generate pipe, thought leadership, etc all are part of this role.
• We need someone that has been involved with such marketing tasks and can roll-up their sleeve and write content (website messaging, first call deck, launch deck, work with other writers on Blog and Press releases).
• Someone can set the direction and details of the messaging architecture.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for this position, we’ll be looking for the following in addition to your resume:
• Website Product Page
• First Call Deck,
• Launch Deck,
• Any Youtube videos would be much appreciated but not required.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We're here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
At Salesforce.org, our world class Product Marketers create and tell inspirational stories with cutting edge demonstrations to people around the world. We develop product messaging and positioning, go to market programs, campaigns, events, and sales enablement. We measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies and ability to gain mindshare at the C-level.
The Next Generation Platform team is looking for a talented, and experienced leader to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for defining a narrative with unique and compelling messaging. You will be responsible for all marketing assets and will be working closely with our partners and sales team. We work in a very fast pace environment which requires someone who can hit the ground running.
• Lead the creation and execution of our messaging and programs across all channels (online, web, events, field sales).
• Develop innovative messaging with complete messaging hierarchy to help Salesforce gain C-level mindshare.
• Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders including content marketing, creative, PR, product teams, strategy, and events to define and execute on a go-to-market plan.
• Produce high fidelity externally facing content including webinars, data sheets, solution guides, demo videos and more for all funnel stages by partnering with the industry's leading creative team.
• Deliver impactful training that helps our sales team create and close pipeline.
• Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to thousands of people).
Required Skills and Experience:
• High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative.
• 7+ years experience in product marketing for a high tech company.
• Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative products.
• Proven track record developing compelling messaging and positioning and thought leadership content.
• Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
• Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
• Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
• Stellar public speaking skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.