Come make history with a studio that produces one of the top games on Steam and continues to break industry records on consoles and PC! We are searching for self-starters who do well in a fast-paced environment and are able to think outside the box. This is a chance to work on a variety of different things within a small (but stable) studio.
• Employ a meticulous, organized approach to creating technically efficient and visually compelling VFX assets.
• Work closely with level designers and related artists to design, create and place environment VFX.
• Work in tandem with other VFX artists, technical artists and programmers to design, setup, and iterate on
• Design, develop, document, and improve VFX content pipelines.
• Seek out and fix VFX performance issues including GPU and CPU bottlenecks, memory problems, and inefficient
• Work closely with engineers and leads to troubleshoot VFX bugs and issues from QA and the live game.
Nice to have:
• At least one shipped game as a VFX Artist
• Familiarity with Unreal 4
• Houdini Knowledge
• Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency in creating and implementing VFX in a real-time game environment.
• Ability to create all assets related to VFX production.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Digital Art, related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of experience working in game development.