Come make history with a studio that produces one of the top games on Steam and continues to break industry records on consoles and PC! We are searching for self-starters who do well in a fast-paced environment and are able to think outside the box. This is a chance to work on a variety of different things within a small (but stable) studio.
• Work closely with designers, engineers and related artists to design, create and place VFX for games
• Export Character Models and Animations from 3Ds Max/Maya and import them into Unreal
• Create and Maintain Animation Set, Character Models, and Physics Assets.
• Work in tandem with the FX teams to setup, attach and troubleshoot FX issues.
• Constantly review the content creation pipeline to identify and fix any possible pipeline or technology deficiencies for the art department
• Design, develop, document, and improve content pipelines
• Seek out and fix performance issues including, but not limited to: framerate issues, memory problems, material errors, and collision issues
• Work closely with engineers and leads to troubleshoot art pipelines as needed
• Meticulous, organized approach to creating technically efficient and visually compelling VFX assets
• At least one shipped game as a VFX Artist
• Familiarity with Unreal 4
• Houdini Knowledge
• Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency in creating and implementing VFX in a real-time game environment.
• Ability to create all assets related to VFX production.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Digital Art, related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of experience working in game development.