Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Marc Benioff has set out to disrupt the world of philanthropy with his new Salesforce.org initiative, similarly to how he’s disrupted enterprise software with Salesfore.com. Their mission to build the world’s most capable technology platform that will connect donors to their favorite charities worldwide leveraging technologies such as Machine Learning and AI, all within a suite of v1 applications build from the ground up.
In essence, Salesforce.org will become the largest and most scalable Social/Non-Profit platform in the world, boasting more than 100 million users worldwide. Salesforce.org has already aligned with the largest philanthropy partners on the planet, one such partner connects more than 120,000 corporation and 50 million individual donors to the most recognized charities worldwide.
If you’re interested in building a product at cloud scale (at Salesforce level of scale) from scratch, and want to do more for the world than optimize shopping carts or ad distribution platforms, then you should absolutely get in touch with us about Salesforce.org.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We’re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
We are building the next generation B2B2C platform. It will have the complexity of B2B and the Scale and Performance of B2C. We are looking for experienced hands-on Software Architects to define and implement our applications, platform, and core infrastructure. Everything we develop runs in real-time, at web scale, supporting hundreds of millions of requests through our API and our UI. This creates technical challenges that require innovation at scale.
We're seeking a talented full stack engineer, augmenting broad-based backend dev skills with experience in Salesforce ISV/partner engineering, to join our team, which is responsible for designing and developing the software, tools, and best practices for functionality associated with our B2B2C next generation platform serving 100+ million people. You will collaborate with product managers and top-notch software engineers to build the most scalable and extensible platform for B2B2C.
• Design for Scale - Design, implement and ship features that can scale to hundreds of millions of users;
• Design for Performance - Lead feature and architecture design with a major focus on performance, scalability;
• API First - Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well;
• Think Mobile - Adopt, embrace, and promote agile and test-driven practices;
• Drive Velocity - Value team excellence over individual productivity.
• Deep understanding of Salesforce Cloud technologies, especially Service Cloud (Knowledge/Case Management) and/or Wave Analytics;
• Strong experience with the force.com platform - Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, External Objects, Platform Events, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), and Salesforce Object Query Language (SOSL);
• Experience working with Lightning design and components;
• Experience working with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API;
• Strong experience developing applications on Heroku.
• Deep understanding of object-oriented design, programming concepts, data structures and common algorithms;
• Hands on experience building on top of and.or integrating with the Salesforce (force.com) platform;
• Basic Salesforce administration and solution architect experience;
• Experience designing REST and/or SOAP based APIs;
• Solid communication skills;
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
• Participated in building highly scalable applications involving high data volumes and transaction rate.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.