You’re the definition of a true technologist. You use words like INVENT, INNOVATE and DISRUPT. You get excited not about today’s technology, but the future of Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Robotics and Applied Sciences. Verticalmove is responsible for building what could be the coolest innovation lab in Seattle, perhaps in the entire United States. Founded and financed by a Fortune 100 brand that produces more than $50.0 billion in revenue, and produces $5.0 billion in annual profit, there is no shortage of funding.
Here are some of the exciting technologies that you’ll get to work with:
• Project Tango (you'll gain some experience with Android in this role)
• Artificial Intelligence
• HoloLens (AR/VR)
• 3D Printing
In this position, you will be tasked with designing and building next generation mobile applications aimed at the disruption of retail and customer experience as we know it.
• You’ll work in an agile and collaborative environment that is focused upon invention.
• You’ll use the latest in mobile and web technologies to their fullest potentials. We are looking for the most highly motivated movers and shakers. We are looking for those naturally curious individuals who want to be surrounded by other smart, curious individuals.
• Participating in the entire development life cycle process, from concept to release.
• You will work closely with product managers, UI designers, and testers in a very tight-knit collaborative team environment.
• Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code.
• 3 plus years of professional software development experience.
• 3 plus years mobile software application development experience.
• Be truly passionate regarding mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces.
• Extensive experience with iOS mobile application development.
• Familiarity with both general and mobile specific design patterns.
• Experience building high performance, fluid mobile applications.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Looking for self-starters who possess the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
Unity or gaming experience preferred but not required.