We’re a leading Enterprise SaaS Software company located in Palo Alto that has more than 3,000 customers across 85 countries worldwide such as Coca-Cola, DHL, Docusign, Hortonworks, etc. We’ve raised nearly $180 million in funding from top VCs responsible for other successful companies such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Box and Yelp.
Our company is led by a world class Chief Executive Officer https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-bogan-a0a3aa?, who is the Chairman of Apptio, who went IPO in the second half of 2016, former Chairman for Citrix ($14 Billion Dollar Company), former Venture Capitalist and Partner with Greylock Capital (AirBnB, Cloudera, Dropbox, Facebook and Lifelock), and prior to all of that he was President and COO of Rational Software (sold for $2 billion).
Are you a Senior System Administrator who initiated a migration to AWS in an enterprise environment? Can you manage the deployment and troubleshoot complex infrastructure within AWS? If so, come work at the enterprise software leader in strategic cloud corporate performance management (CPM).
• Providing guidance and best practices on application architecture within AWS.
• Experience with configuration management: Puppet(preferred), Chef, and/or Ansible.
• Managing, deploying, and securing Linux (CentosOS/SUSE preferred).
• Support product development through scripts and tools writing (Bash or Perl is preferred).
• Support QA function by enabling automated testing, continuous build, and the release process.
• Provide support to deployment and production issues during and off regular office hours.
• Create, setup and run performance tests to help determine optimal hosting configurations.
Nice to have:
• AWS Certification.
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
• 7+ years of experience in Linux Administration.
• Must have experience with AWS in an enterprise environment.
• Understanding of what it means to run a global large-scale virtualized infrastructure in the Cloud.
• Comfortable with Bash, Perl and/or Python scripting.
• Source code control (GIT preferred).
• Monitoring: Nagios (preferred).
• BS/BA degree required, preferably in a technical discipline; MBA desirable.