Verticalmove, Inc a leading professional talent consultancy solving some of the most challenging business problems among the largest Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Media companies worldwide. Our mission to help our clientele compete globally through a number of innovative talent solutions..
Our Client Accomplishments Include!:
• Preferred Staffing Partner: $20 billion global Media conglomerate.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: $10 billion global Cloud Computing company.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: $65 billion global Fortune 40 retailer.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 4 of the top 5 most recognized VC firms.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 6 of the top 8 Big Data/Advanced Analytics companies.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll be eligible for industry leading benefits, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
We are immediately searching for talented professionals who are experienced in the following Epic Modules:
• Epic Ambulatory
• Epic Ambulatory/ MyChart Analyst
• Epic Beacon Analyst
• Epic ClinDoc Analyst
• Epic HIM/ Cadence Analyst
• Epic Hospital Billing Claims Analyst
• Epic Lab Reporting and Data Analyst
• Epic OpTime Analyst
• Epic Tapestry Analyst
As an Epic Analyst you'll have the following responsibilities:
• Assist in system analysis, design, development, documentation, and configuration as well as testing and training of the product. Provides standardization direction for the product aligning the application version and workflow with current standards.
• Expected to work with the various Epic teams to maintain current system build and implement new projects and system functionalities.
• Required to provide routine application and technical support for the product line in addition to providing triage and troubleshooting assistance to the product customers.
• Monitor the systems for data quality, efficiency, operation, and data integrity and appropriately escalates issues/problems.
• Collaborates with key clinical users on complex projects to modify workflow due to new releases and system upgrades. Plans and develops improvements in functionality and efficiency of clinical applications. Liaison between vendors and IT leadership.
• Contributes to the development of new projects at all levels of scope and complexity. Performs systems analysis, planning and preparation, coding, testing, implementation and client/vendor coordination Estimates project time requirements, addresses gaps, participates in feasibility assessments.
• Participates in development of complete, concise and comprehensive polices and operation procedures to assist in communicating issues to management staff. Assists with training or the development of training materials.
Desired Experience (Though Not Required):
• Clinical license may be highly preferred for applicable applications.
• Epic certification in one or more applications highly preferred. Uncertified candidates are required to obtain certification within two attempts within first year of hire. Re-certification required upon release.
• Certified in on or more Epic Modules: Ambulatory, Beacon, Bridges, ClinDoc, HIM/ Cadence, Hospital Billing Claims, OpTime, Tapestry or Lab Reporting Implementation.
• Minimum of 3 years of Epic analyst/consultant experience.
• Must have build experience at multiple client sites.
• College level degree or equivalent healthcare operations and/or clinical application work experience of 3-5 years.