• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Staff IntelliCloud Security Engineer will be responsible for architecting and engineering the security solutions and processes required by the next generation of Teradata’s IntelliCloud Services. This role will lead the design of cutting-edge scalable and high performing security services that ensure our customers’ data are appropriately protected and monitored and to identify potential security issues. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about security, automation and love the challenge of working in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environment.
• You are center to help architect, engineer, and deploy security systems and software in large distributed and Hybrid Cloud environments
• Develop next generation security framework and design ensuring adequate levels of security of Teradata IntelliCloud Services deployed on Teradata’s private as well as public cloud (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
• Partner with product management, engineering and operational teams to develop best of breed security architectures supporting compliance (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA), customer requirements and operational SLAs
• Provide practical guidance to engineering teams to support the implementation of security controls, guidelines, recommendations and best practices
• Develop and implement Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) processes and (automated/devsecops) tools
• Assist engineering teams in performing Threat Modeling, identify application threats/vulnerabilities and recommend mitigation strategies
• Assist teams in identifying mitigation approaches for of vulnerability and static/dynamic scan results
• Identify technical solutions and security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Proven track record designing, documenting and successfully deploying multi-layer security architectures on private and public cloud
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure security models
• Experience delivering security architectures meeting one or more of the following security standards: NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, HIPAA Security Rule
• Strong understanding of database security / Big data (EDW, Hadoop)
• Strong understanding of application security and industry standards and best practices (OWASP / SANS / NIST)
• Strong understanding of SDLC and Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) including performing threat modeling and risk assessments
• Experience designing and implementing API Security and Access Controls (OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, AWS IAM, Federation)
• Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
• 15 years of information technology experience
• 7+ years of security engineering experience
• Bachelor’s degree in information security/systems or related experience
• CISSP / CCSP certification a definite plus