• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Senior IntelliCloud Security Analyst will be responsible for understanding the customer’s security requirements, and then implementing security solutions that 1) meet the customer’s requirements, and 2) align with the standard managed cloud security policies and procedures. The role requires expertise in ISO27001, SSAE16, PCI, HIPAA security standards.
• Experience deploying security solutions meeting one or more of the following security standards:
NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA Security Rules
• Strong understanding of application security and industry standards and best practices
• Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
• Ability to quickly develop working relationships with peers and key stakeholders, such as business partners, legal, internal audit and technology specialists.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure security models
• Experience with information technology operations, information security operations, business continuity and disaster recovery.
• You are very customer driven and help bring the voice of customer into every technical decision
• You are a thought leader in the application of analytical solutions and products to solve business problems
· Bachelor’s degree in information security/systems or related experience
· 7+ years of experience in information security and privacy
· Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate information security to a wide audience of both technical and non-technical personnel (customers, auditors, legal staff, engineers)
· Result oriented with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Proven experience in developing and optimizing customer due diligence processes (RFPs, questionnaires CCAIQ, BITS SIG questionnaires…)
· Experience conducting and facilitating security audits (ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC 2 Type 2 reports)
· Proven experience in developing simple, effective and easy to adopt security policies
· Proven experience rationalizing policies using unified control frameworks (UCF, CSA’ Cloud Control Matrix)
· Candidate must have the expertise to understand the Teradata Cloud’s technical and business environment, strong familiarity with security standards, and audit requirements including NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC 2 Type 2 reports
· Hands on experience implementing security within public cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google)
· Experience with EU regulations and EU data privacy a definite plus
• Bachelor’s degree in information security/systems or related experience
• CISSP / CCSP certification a definite plus