• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Senior IntelliCloud Security DevOps Engineer will be responsible for engineering and operating the security solutions required by the next generation of IntelliCloud Services. This role will lead the design of cutting-edge scalable and high performing security services that ensure our customers’ data are appropriately protected and monitored and to identify potential security issues. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about security, automation and love the challenge of working in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environment.
• You are center to help engineer, operate and maintain security systems and software in large distributed and Hybrid Cloud environments
• Partner with Cloud product management, engineering and operational teams to develop best of breed security services supporting Teradata IntelliCloud compliance initiatives (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA), customer requirements and operational SLAs
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Design security service architecture and develop detailed system designs
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Configure and troubleshoot security tools and applications
• Identify/Deploy technical solutions and/or new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancements
• Assist in tracking of risk mitigation plans as part of our risk management program
• Proven track record designing, documenting and successfully deploying security solutions on private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), including IAM, FIM, Vulnerability Management, AntiVirus, IDS/IPS, SIEM, MFA &#CD# PAM solutions.
• Technical and comprehensive knowledge of next generation firewall configuration and policy management to include experience with IDS/IPS, DLP, SSLVPN and NAC.
• Administrative and operational knowledge of SIEM, to include experience with managing log sources, customizing queries, parsing and collating data.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure security models
• Experience with information technology operations, information security operations, business continuity and disaster recovery.
• Experience deploying security solutions meeting one or more of the following security standards: NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, HIPAA Security Rules
• Strong understanding of application security and industry standards and best practices
• Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
• Ability to quickly develop working relationships with peers and key stakeholders, such as business partners, legal, internal audit and technology specialists.
• 10 years of information technology experience
• 5+ years of Information Security experience
• Bachelor’s degree in information security/systems or related experience
• CISSP / CCSP certification a definite plus