Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
We build IT, Product and Software Engineering teams. Period.
For more than two decades we’ve been building IT, Product, and Software Engineering teams for global Fortune 50 brands to smaller, emerging growth start-up companies. By providing exceptional Executive Search, Direct Hire, Contract/Temporary, and RPO services, we’ve built complete teams from the top-down, and the bottom-up, across many industries that include Retail, Finance, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Telecom and Software.
- Customer Success Story - RPO initiative to build the engineering team for a leading technology company reinventing consumer banking and finance.
Before we dive into what we are looking for let's first look at a very important question: what do you get out of this?
- You’ll receive the highest uncapped commission structure within our industry.
- Paid access to industry-leading recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, and our proprietary ATS that’s affectionately named ‘OurForce’ and built upon the Salesforce.com platform. With OurForce you’ll have a recruiting platform with significant efficiency automation, integration (Phone/Text/Email), and tributaries feeding thousands of resumes weekly.
- Ongoing education among your peers, a team that loves to showcase the tips, tricks, and best practices developed over the years.
- Access to high-end requisitions within major tech companies that are often retained, ranging from IC to Executive Search. Our average fee is $34.0k for IC, $75.0k for Executive Search, $300.0k for Retained RPO.
- All the tools and collaborative support necessary to work completely 100% remote.
- You are the first point of contact and the face of our firm: make initial contact and then engage their interests.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop high-value candidates from within our own leads database.
- Interact with prospects via phone and email - strong emphasis on the phone - after all this is a contact sport!
- Identify and influence monetary and non-monetary motivators whether you are talking to a VP or Software Engineer.
- Immerse yourself in the technology space (SaaS/PaaS/Cloud) and become a market expert through our 6-month training program.
- Learn from the best, take what you like, and leave the rest. There are 1000 ways to do this right and we look for those that forge their own success.
- 3+ years recent of full desk agency recruiting experience within IT, Product, or Software Engineering. Please note that this is a hard requirement, non-negotiable for remote WFH.
- An established track record of engaging and interacting with hiring decision-makers. This is a full desk agency position.
- An established track record of performing at above average levels in education, past and current employment.
- Competitive sports or extracurricular activities - we look for the overachievers.
- Ability to balance high expectations for team performance with a fun company culture.
- Strong interest in IT, Product, and Software Engineering technologies.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the need to win.
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience - we look for drive, intelligence, and passion and those traits come from a variety of backgrounds.