Our client is one of the most frequently used mobile platforms globally. their mobile application has been downloaded onto over 75 million mobile devices, as a service for on-demand transportation and mobile payments platform. They have effectively raised over US $2 billion in the last round of funding. They have experience 3x growth year over year and in the process of building out their Research and Engineering team in Seattle.
In this role you will be open to healthy dose of creativity to define a vision for your product and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of a product.
-You will be the leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various team and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions.
To lead the Product team in the region. Shape the overall product vision and roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Design, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for users
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders across all relevant functions
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product development
- 8 years in a senior product management experience at a tech software company, preferable in Identity/Users Management
- Masters in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business
- Strong business acumen, be customer focused, team and results-oriented
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Bachelors degree in Computer Science. Masters preferred.