Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove is a highly retained Technology Headhunting firm focused on the top 10% of Software talent that works in the SaaS/PaaS/Cloud space. Due to our successes in Seattle and San Francisco, we are now looking to expand our operations to Scottsdale, and looking for an Entry Level Recruiter!
We’re a leading professional talent consultancy solving some of the most challenging business problems among the leading Fortune 500 brands. Similar to the Industrial Revolution of the 1800s, the world now is in the middle of a Technology Revolution, and it’s our mission to help our clientele compete globally through a number of talent solutions that include employment branding, executive search and staffing solutions. There has never been a better time to be in the recruitment industry:
Our Client Accomplishments Include!:
•Preferred Staffing Partner: $20 billion global media conglomerate.
•Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 largest cloud computing companies.
•Preferred Staffing Partner: #1 global GRC enterprise software company.
•Preferred Staffing Partner: #1 online consumer security company.
•Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 global consumer console gaming companies.
•Preferred Staffing Partner: 2 of the top 3 global streaming music companies.
•Preferred Staffing Partner: 4 of the top 5 most recognized VC firms.
•Preferred Staffing Partner: 6 of the top 8 big data/advanced analytics companies.
Before we dive into what we are looking for let's first look at a very important question: what do you get out of this?
• Aside from an uncapped commission structure, getting your weekends back (we do M-F), and a highly immersive 6-month training program?
• Seattle is the tech capital of the country and there are really only three ways into it: be an engineer, sell the products those engineers make or build the teams that build the products.
• We are very excitedly in that last group which is part of growing $8 billion a year industry.
• We are not the team that is hired to handle the 'low hanging fruit', we get the people other's cant. We find the diamonds in the rough and pull the leaders in the field from the competition.
•This is not just any sales job, this is a career in high-level solution-based sales with some of the most impactful names in the industry such as Salesforce, Teradata, and Uber.
• We built the teams that built the CRMs you use, the app you use to call a ride, the platform Netflix runs on, and a hundred other products that aren't even on the market or public knowledge yet.
What do you get out of this? You get the opportunity for a very lucrative future in a highly competitive and quickly growing industry, with targeted training and mentoring with one of those most in-demand skills sets out there.
• You are the first point of contact and the face of our firm: make initial contact and then engage their interests.
• Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop high-value candidates from within our own leads database.
• Interact with prospects via phone and email - strong emphasis on the phone - after all this is a contact sport!
• Identify and influence monetary and non-monetary motivators whether you are talking to a VP or Software Engineer.
• Immerse yourself in the technology space (SaaS/PaaS/Cloud) and become a market expert through our 6-month training program.
• Learn from the best, take what you like, and leave the rest. There are 1000 ways to do this right and we look for those that forge their own success.
• 1+ years of B2B, Consumer Sales or Customer Service.
• An established track record of performing at above-average levels in Education.
• Ability to balance high expectations for team performance with a fun company culture.