Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove, Inc is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands such as Salesforce.com, Uber, Cisco, SAP, American Express and CenturyLink.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data and job opportunities:
This position will be designing and integrating HRIS technology to create efficiencies for operations. You will be the main consultant to partner with business users and create an integrated perspective.
• Serve as functional support for HR technology project; gathering requirements, writing business process procedures and systems integration documentation.
• Works with consultants to identify, schedule and test changes to the systems.
• Consults with end users on high level and complex reporting solutions; Summarizes/synthesizes data and offers insight.
• Performs high aptitude queries or data extracts from the HR repository, utilizing appropriate Business Intelligence tools.
• Reviews ad-hoc reports, including but not limited to turnover statistics, headcount data, etc. to insure data integrity and usefulness as compared with request.
• Identifies and resolves operational and/or integration challenges.
• Develops and maintains a variety of complex reports using BI Tools.
• Develops data extracts from HRIS systems and imports to other HR systems.
• Maintains data integrity by analyzing data, running reports and mentoring HR users in established data maintenance standards.
• Maintains User authorizations for the suite of HR systems.
• 3+ years of HRIS with the Payroll, Time & Benefits domains.
• Experience with PeopleSoft.
• Some experience across the Human Resource functions including: Data Set-Up and Maintenance, Self-Service, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor.
• Strong knowledge and proficiency in system and process architecture.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills using innovative techniques.
• Exercises high level of confidentiality and discretion; integrity.
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to communicate concepts to both a highly technical audience and to business-oriented leaders.
• College Education or Equivalent Professional Experience.