I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$130000.00 - $170000.00
United States, CA - 94303
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. and founded in 2013, our client provides Offer Innovation software that helps retailers and consumer goods companies dramatically improve promotion effectiveness and make better use of in-store promotion dollars. They disrupt the world of promotions by combining the latest in predictive analytics, cloud software, data science and behavioral economics. Their platform enables customers to remove the guesswork and risk from promotions by digitally testing hundreds of unique offers with real shoppers to find the best performing ones. They also serve as a strategic partner to some of the largest consumer goods companies and retailers, including Coca-Cola, Hershey, Mars, Meijer, and Keurig. Promotions based on Offer Innovation have yielded an unprecedented 10 to 25 percent performance improvement over traditional promotions.
We are looking for a new member of our Product Management team to help us transform a $300 billion market. Every year, consumer goods brands and retailers in the US spend nearly 2% of GDP to fund discounts and other promotions, which drive 40% of overall sales volume.
You will be reporting directly to the CTO, Head of Product you will work directly with our customers and prospects to define new products and expansion opportunities. Internally, you will partner with Engineering, Data Science, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to bring these new capabilities rapidly to market. This is an opportunity to experience the excitement of working with a highly collaborative team of experts in a dynamic, growing startup at the forefront of transforming an industry.
With an initial focus on developing new products, you will manage all aspects of the product life-cycle from strategic definition of opportunities to the tactical execution of building and operating a live product, including:
• Collaborating with prospects and customers (and internally with Sales and Customer Success) to synthesize business requirements, develop mock-ups, and write specifications for development
• Facilitating customer feedback sessions to gather direct input on product usability
• Working with Engineering and Data Science to ensure clear understanding of specifications and develop the product roadmap
• Providing support across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure successful sell-in and support of the product
• Working knowledge of Consumer Packaged Goods and / or Retail industries
• Specific experience with promotion, pricing, or merchandising related processes a plus
• Experience with enterprise SaaS product management
• At least 5 years work experience, including 3+ years in a product management role focused on defining software requirements
• Demonstrated ability to bring early-stage products to market through creative problem solving, ruthless focus on minimum viable product, and an ability to foster engagement with early adopters
• Ability to write clear, software product requirements
• Ability to critically evaluate product feedback gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and identify highest priority needs
• Highly collaborative and interested in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
• Excellent intuition on user experience, plus the ability to effectively run user tests