Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove, Inc is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands such as Salesforce.com, Uber, Cisco, SAP, American Express and CenturyLink.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data and job opportunities:
Utilizing technical expertise; Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms; Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability; resolves complex technical design issues.
• Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems.
• Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
• Analyzes and influences technical, system, and/or user requirements.
• 4+ years in REST frameworks with focus on API development.
• 2+ years in Agile methodology.
• 2+ years of experience integrating with backend services like JMS, J2C, ORM frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, JDO, etc), JDBC.
• Experience testing in REST services.
• Experience in design and develop automated test framework.
• Relational Database design and optimization with Oracle DB2, MySQL, Postgress.
• Four-year degree preferred or equivalent proven experience; BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management is highly desirable.