Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove, Inc is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands such as Salesforce.com, Uber, Cisco, SAP, American Express and CenturyLink.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data and job opportunities:
The Network Engineer will test and analyze network facilities, including network control software, routers, switches, lines, modems, adapters and servers. Ensures optimum integration level of software products, infrastructure, and data based on business needs, communications systems, and evolving technologies. Develops and evaluates network performance criteria and measurement methods.
• Provides technical data/voice support to users Performs data/voice troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems Analyzes network needs and recommends changes in design and/or procedures.
• Contributes to the design of data/voice network architectures and integrations.
• Evaluates data/voice hardware and software requirements and capabilities and makes appropriate recommendations based on findings Installs, configures, tests, and troubleshoots network hardware and software.
• Establishes secure environments for networks being installed Gathers statistics on performance capacity and availabilities.
• CCNP or equivalent level certification in progress.
• Intermediate experience in Cisco routing, switching and wireless networks.
• Intermediate experience with Cisco ASA firewalls and client VPN devices.
• Intermediate experience with IPSEC and B2B tunnel configuration.
• Intermediate experience with services such as DNS, DHCP and WINS.
• College Education or Equivalent Professional Experience.