Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove, Inc is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands such as Salesforce.com, Uber, Cisco, SAP, American Express and CenturyLink.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data and job opportunities:
This individual will also advise all level of business on the best methods to gain insight on business processes, and develop solutions giving the business information for decision making. The BI analyst will work with all levels of business users from VP to Directors to technical staff so communication and a business acumen will be highly valuable.
• Collaborate to perform data and process analyses required.
• Procure buy in from stakeholders.
• Define requirements and provide simplified explanations.
• Synthesize data and feedback from users, clients, and management.
• Contribute to short and long-term goal setting.
• Develop action plans and aide in accountability.
• Collaborate regularly with various teams, including market analytics.
• Develop and utilize dashboards effectively.
• Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models.
• Interact with clients to evaluate products and performance.
• Maintain objectivity at all times to ensure processes and products are relevant.
• Make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
• Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data.
• 4+ years of SQL Experience.
• 3+ years of BI (Business Intelligence) experience.
• SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 experience.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to understand and interpret business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures.
• Experience creating KPI’s, Adhoc reports and complex reports for business users.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Ability to work with financial teams to understand data needs.
• Deep reporting background.
• Strong analyst skills.
• College Education or Equivalent Professional Experience.