Our client's mission is to use great technology to exponentially scale the quality of health care and to make high quality health care available for everyone. We are a post-revenue, well-funded Seattle SaaS organization serving the needs of the behavioral healthcare industry.
* Own and drive release management for the engineering organization. In this role, you will need to partner closely with Product, Customer Experience and Sales/Marketing teams to streamline and enhance the existing process.
* Provide Engineering Management for our Billing and BI teams
* Lead 1-2 engineering teams in a Scrum environment playing the role of a Scrum Master/Agile coach.
* Execute against project plans and delivery commitments in an Agile environment.
* Provide clarity and direction -- Translate broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete individual goals; set expectations/standards and ensure they are followed.
*Collaborate with Product Managers/Architects to break down high level roadmap requirements to iterative goals that squads can execute on.
*Minimum 5-8 years of direct software development experience with a minimum of 3-4 years in a management role.
*Minimum 2-3 years of experience acting as a scrum master or as another key role in the scrum process
*Prior success as a software engineer, subject matter expert, strategic influencer on the direction of the product design and development.
*Agile experience with a 'people over process' mentality
*Experienced decision maker and driver with the ability to articulate product vision and roadmap.
*Exceptional leadership and team-building skills with a passion for mentoring/coaching.
*Ability to effectively multi-task, establish priorities and work in a fast-paced environment. Highly efficient in time management and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
*Experience with Test automation, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).